Board of Trustees
Zoning Board of Appeals
The township was organized in the spring of 1878 by taking one township from AuSable township and one from Plainfield township, and was named for Marvin Wilber, one of the early settlers.
In its early years, Wilber Township had its own post office, and at one time, three schools, the last of which was closed in the early 1940s. The former Wilber School is now the Township Hall.
3120 Sherman Road
East Tawas, MI 48730